What a great time of year! The holiday season is known for parties, gifts, family, and celebrations. Your brand can take advantage of this wonderful opportunity by attracting more buyers into becoming loyal customers.
The holiday season is the perfect opportunity for brands to market themselves and work on creatingmarketing campaigns to boost growth. It’s a time when people are more likely than ever to spend money on new products, which means every company has an opening they can take advantage of. Leverage these opportunities with strategies that will attract buyers and convert them!
Such high demand makes it easy to sell products that you might not be able to use on daily basis. But could find good uses for during holidays like Thanksgiving and Christmas.
To take advantage of consumer behavior at this time, keep your email campaigns ready for the holiday season!
Why go for holiday email marketing?
On Black Friday alone,for the . This resulted in 537,000 orders placed! Having an effective lead capture strategy is crucial all year round.
Holiday email marketing seasons provide a great opportunity. It’s a great time to connect with your audience and increase brand awareness. It is common for brands to send out emails during the holiday season, such as Christmas, Thanksgiving, New Year’s, etc.
Holiday email marketing allows businesses opportunities to connect in ways they may not be able to otherwise do so. It’s also a chance for companies to attract new customers as well as maintain existing relationships.
Brands can add value by sending holiday email campaigns that containcontent. This content relates to events happening in their customers’ lives around this time of year.
The holiday season provides various opportunities for brands to reach out. As well as engage with their subscribers. Holiday email marketing is an excellent way to connect with your subscribers and generate leads. This season provides your business the perfect window. Since it’s all about warmth, joy, excitement, and of course, presents!
Companies can appeal to their customers’ emotions by encouraging them to think of your brand as they do some festive shopping. This type ofalso serves an important function. By encouraging engagement from new leads who might be mulling over choosing to buy gifts.
If executed effectively, holiday email marketing can bring a lot to the table.
What does holiday email marketing bring in for your business?
Holiday email marketing brings in a lot of custom and revenue for your business. It is an excellent way to reach out to customers whom you may not have been able to connect with before the holiday season. Apart from this, holiday email marketing will benefit your business in the following ways?
- Holiday email marketing is an essential tool for businesses of all sizes. It increases average order value, builds loyalty and trust with existing customers, has the power to generate new leads as well as convert those leads into paying customers or returns.
- This time of year is a great opportunity to send out holiday email marketing. This will raise awareness on the products that you really want to promote and push your company into more customers’ minds as they are planning for this festive season.
- Holiday email marketing helps businesses sell products better by increasing engagement thanks both in part due to greater demand and when there is increased activity around gifting season.
When it comes to the holiday period,is your golden ticket. It’s how you can help increase sales and sustain that success well into next year!
You should know about your holidays!
If your target audience is in the US, you should know that Thanksgiving through New Year’s Day is when most people shop. If you can get them to open an email during this time, sales and profits will skyrocket!
For your audience in the UK, it’s New Year’s Day and Good Friday, Christmas Day. And for your audience in Australia, it’s their summer and the month of Christmas. So the end of the year is a global peak of people wanting to spend and celebrate!
Let us take some of the biggest shopping days around the globe and have a look at their holidaywith examples for your reference.
Christmas Eve & Christmas Day
New Year’s Eve & New Year’s Day
In the winter, it’s easy to get wrapped up in holiday marketing. While you should definitely promote your brand during these holidays, don’t forget about other special days.
Small Business Day
Instead of creating a new email for each holiday, watch out for holidays that are relevant to your brand. Then you should definitely take time and resources to create a special campaign around those times of the year. As a brand, just make sure to identify those festivals or holidays in advance so you can come out with unique campaigns that stand out and easily sell to your audience!
Create your holiday email marketing strategy
Once you’ve done your holiday research, it’s time to work on the holidayin advance. Planning in advance for your holiday email marketing campaigns will help you in the following ways:
- Planning the strategy beforehand so no need to prepare for unique ideas to stand out in the end.
- and building your email subscriber list but it is highly recommended that you build your email list organically and start building it way before then you start executing your holiday email marketing campaigns.
- Create the design in the most appealing way possible. Now with so many email platforms, tools, agencies, freelancers, etc., we have infinite possibilities with email marketing in the holiday season.
- Create a compelling copy for the holiday season! Everyone’s excited so keep at that tone and reflect that energy from your holiday email content.
- Don’t forget what saves us every time from making a mistake or overlooking an error – !
- By the end of it all, be educated with the relevant email metrics to analyze the true level of success of your holiday email campaigns.
Some additional tips to follow in order to create a highly effective holiday email campaign
- Don’t be too sale-sy and spammy. Watch your pitches this time and make your tone a little more exciting than normal. Also, don’t send a lot of emails together in a wave.
- Before you get into the holiday season, make sure your holiday email campaign is ready to go. Warm-up your IP address before sending them out.
- Don’t include words like ‘Earn $’, ‘100% Free’, ‘Best Price’, etc. These terms make you end up in spam.
Before you go!
Holidays are here! This means holiday vibes, good food, and lots of time off. For a business, it’s Increased clicks, engagement, and sales! Follow these tips, and you can boost your sales during the holiday season.
You can get in on this opportunity by sending out exciting offers, combos interactive emails to engage with your customers and impress them enough to stick around even after the holidays are over. Just make sure your emails seem to be as excited as a child on Christmas morning.
It’s time to start your holiday email campaigns today! Start your 2021 holiday email campaigns early with. Our team of email experts will help you create some of the best holiday email campaigns, create the perfect copy and add irresistible that attract and grab the attention of subscribers while scaling your every campaign to achieve better results every time.
to learn how your brand can approach this year of holidays with their email campaigns!